25th March 2020
Please note we have updated our protocols once again in line with government advice.
We want to continue to offer our services for your beloved pets but we can only continue to carry on if we follow these new procedures.
- We are no longer offering home collections but can collect your pet from your veterinary surgery.
- If you would prefer to bring your pet to us, we would ask that you call us to arrange a time to do this. Upon arrival we ask that pet owners remain in their car and we can collect your pet from you to take them into our care. Please do not visit us if you are in self-isolation or you or a family member are showing symptoms. You will need to arrange for someone else to bring the pet to us safely in these circumstances, please do not hesitate to call for guidance or help.
- Sadly at this time, we are not able to offer you time in our Farewell Cabin so please say your final farewell before we are instructed to collect your pet or before you bring your pet to us.
- When your pet is ready to return home we will return them personally at our normal standard rate as stated on our website. At this time we will discuss with you how this can be done safely for us and for you.
- We will take payment over the phone via credit or debit card, we are no longer able to accept cash payments at this time. Payment must be made in advance as we will not be taking any payments when we return your pet back home.
Whilst all of these things go against the way we have always worked, we know they have to be put into place for everyone's safety and to help us remain safe so we can continue to be there for you in the best way that we can.
Let's hope we all get through this safely so our lives can return to normal........stay safe everyone and as always sending all of our love to you and your fur babies.......
Ally, Sarahlynn, Helen, Lyn, Lorna, Phil & Jane ❤️xxx